1. I'll arrive late, but please keep my reservation.
我會晚一點到達,請保留所預訂的房間。
2. I made a reservation in Taipei.
我在臺北已預訂房間。
3. My name is Wang Ming-Ming.
我的名字是王明明。
4. I'd like a quiet room.
我想要一間安靜一點的房間。
5. I'd like a room on the upper level.
我想要樓上的房間。
6. I'd like a room with a nice view (a balcony). Is hot water available any time?
我想要一間視野好(有陽臺)的房間。隨時都有熱水供應嗎?
7. May I see the room?
我可以看一看房間嗎?
8. Do you have anything bigger (better/cheaper)?
是否還有更大的(更好的/更便宜的)房間?
9. I'll take this room.
我要訂這間房間。
10.Would you fill in this registration form?
麻煩填寫這張住宿登記表。
11.Do you accept credit crads(traveler's checks)?
這裏可使用信用卡(旅行支票)嗎?
12.Could you keep my valuables?
是否可代為保管貴重物品?
13.Where is the dining room?
餐廳在那兒?
14.What time does the dining room open?
餐廳幾點開始營業?
15.What time can I have breakfast?
早餐幾點開始供應?
16.Is there a beauty salon(barber shop)?
旅館內有美容院(理髮院)嗎?
17.Can I have a card with the hotel's address?
是否可給我一張有旅館地址的名片?
18.Can I get a ticket for the sight-seeing bus here?
是否可在此購買觀光巴士券?
19.Where is the nearest subway station?
最近的地鐵站在那裏?
留言列表