1. May I have a menu, please?
請給我菜單。

2. Do you have a menu in Chinese?
是否有中文菜單?

3. Would you like something to drink before dinner?
在用晚餐前想喝些什麼嗎?

4. What kind of drinks do you have for an aperitif?
餐廳有些什麼餐前酒?

5. May I see the wine list?
可否讓我看看酒單?

6. May I order a glass of wine?
我可以點杯酒嗎?

7. What kind of wine do you have?
餐廳有那幾種類酒?

8. I'd like to have some local wine.
我想點當地出產的酒。

9. I'd like to have France red wine.
我想要喝法國紅酒。

10.Could you recommend some good wine?
是否可建議一些不錯的酒?

11.May I order, please?
我可以點餐了嗎?

12.What is the specialty of the house?
餐廳最特別的菜是什麼?

13.Do you have today's special?
餐廳有今日特餐嗎?

14.Can I have the same dish as that?
我可以點與那份相同的餐嗎?

15.I'd like appetizers and meat(fish) dish.
我想要一份開胃菜與排餐(魚餐)。

16.I'm on a diet.
我正在節食中。

17.I have to avoid food containing fat(salt/sugar).
我必須避免含油脂(鹽份/糖份)的食物。

18.Do you have vegetarian dishes?
餐廳是否有供應素食餐?

19.How do you like your steak?
你的牛排要如何烹調?

20.Well done (medium/rare) ,please. 
全熟(五分熟/全生)。

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    Rose 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()